About This File
!coronaca-<XX> - Display statistics for a province in Canada. XX is replaced by the short province name. Ex: !coronaca-on for Ontario, or !coronaca-ns for Nova Scotia.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Updated API endpoints
- Canada province stats is working again - API endpoint changed
- Color support added (can be disabled)
- Some code cleanup
- Changed to semantic versioning
Thank you Estella for providing color support and other fixes.
Source code is located here: https://github.com/Ratler/corona-stats
- Handle backwards compatibility with OS's using old versions of tcltls (1.6.x)
- Fixed URL encoding issue when using countries with multiple words, e.g. United Kingdom
- Updated country list to match with the names that the API actually supports
Added statistics for provinces in Canada (!coronaca-<xx>, e.g. !coronaca-on for Ontario)