About This File
Youtube Title 2.1
- fetches and displays video information when a YouTube link is posted in channel.
- displays title, date and rating of posted video links.
- supports also HTTPS links.
- (v2.1) solved issue related to youtube live videos
- (v2.0) now the script gets info directly from youtube
- (v1.9) added stars for like display instead of procentages
- (v1.8) added anti-flood support
- (v1.8) added support for music.youtube links
- (v1.8) added youtube search (it will get info from the first youtube video)
- (v1.8) shows total links/searches processed by the website
- (v1.7) shows and infos about duration/length
- (v1.6) multiple output methods of showing the infos configurable via channel
- (v1.6) multi-language support configurable via channel
- (v1.6) supports eggdrop version less than 1.8.*
- (v1.6) options/settings are now case sensitive
NOTE: requires packages http, tls
* To work put the http.tcl, from the archive, in your eggdrop config (if you don't have it instaled)
** To activate .chanset #channel +ytitle | BlackTools : .set +ytitle
*** To chose a different language .set ytlang <RO> / <EN> / <FR> / <ES> / <IT>
**** To change output methods .set ytcolor <0/1> (1 - colors ; 0 - no colors)
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.