Files posted by zeke
Pisg - an abbreviation of the Perl the IRC Statistic Generator . The parser, which generates a nice html-stats user activity on a specific channel on IRC. It is used to generate log files.Supported formats: X-Chat, mIRC, mIRC6 , Eggdrops, bxlog for BitchX, irssi, virc98, dancer, Trillian, Grufti, mbot, winbot, zcbot, muh, energymech, ircII, psybnc, ircle, infobot, axur, bobot ++, oer , perlbot, Vision, pircbot, KVIrc , HydraIRC, sirc, moobot, supybot, blootbot, dircproxy.
The only requirement thing: the Perl (and of course do the logs). More info: http://pisg.sourceforge.net/
The major changes are:
- bugfixes related to SSL/TLS and botnets in particular
- backwards-compatible syntax change to the addbot command (dcc and Tcl) to restore sanity when dealing with IPv6 addresses.
- a new .resetconsole dcc command was added to reset your console flags to the defaults.
- simplified botnet debugging, with the console modes +h/+g showing outgoing and incoming botnet raw traffic respectively.
- significant work on many botnet features and bugs, to include additional granularity in botnet traffic console flags, improved logging, and some issues with SSL handshakes.
- additional error/sanity checks for user inputs with various commands
For the full list of changes see doc/Changes1.8.
You can follow development and report bugs on https://github.com/eggheads/eggdrop
pisg is an IRC channel statics generator written in Perl, it creates statistics from different logfile formats. It was originally written because IRCStats wasn't open source. So here's an open source/GPL'ed version to anyone interested. It's a funny thing for your IRC channel, and it's highly customizeable.
You can see some example pages in the examples section.
MegaHAL is a "conversation simulator": a computer program which responds in natural language to what you type, written by Jason Hutchens, who is now working with Artificial Intelligence on an exciting project to create "true" AI.
It is able to "learn" what to say by observing the things which you write to it, and is therefore not limited to the English language.
TLS is an OpenSSL / RSA-bsafe Tcl extension that provides secure connections on top of the Tcl socket mechanism.
Within a few lines of code, users can query https servers (see the tclhttpd project for an https server using TLS).
bMotion is a kind of AI script for eggdrop bots. It is written in a different style to things like ELIZA and the MegaHAL module
A collection of Tcl scripts for Eggdrop that give the bot a bit more personality and makes it a bit more fun to have around.
SPANISH LANGUAGE for Blacktools 2.4
Translation provided by Cadaver @ NationCHAT.Org
Adds support for oidentd, allowing you to change the bot's ident if oident is available.
RO: Afiseaza cursul valutar dintr-o moneda in alta.
!cv <suma> <din> <in> EN: Shows the exchange rate of a currency to another.
!cv <amount> <from> <to>