The final release of Eggdrop version 1.8.2 is here!
The major changes are:
- bugfixes related to SSL/TLS and botnets in particular
- Backwards-compatible syntax change to the addbot command (dcc and Tcl) to restore sanity when dealing with IPv6 addresses.
- A new .resetconsole dcc command was added to reset your console flags to the defaults.
- Simplified botnet debugging, with the console modes +h/+g showing outgoing and incoming botnet raw traffic respectively.
- Significant work on many botnet features and bugs, to include additional granularity in botnet traffic console flags, improved logging, and some issues with SSL handshakes.
- Additional error/sanity checks for user inputs with various commands
You can follow development and report bugs on https://github.com/eggheads/eggdrop