About This File
The major changes are:
- bugfixes related to SSL/TLS and botnets in particular
- backwards-compatible syntax change to the addbot command (dcc and Tcl) to restore sanity when dealing with IPv6 addresses.
- a new .resetconsole dcc command was added to reset your console flags to the defaults.
- simplified botnet debugging, with the console modes +h/+g showing outgoing and incoming botnet raw traffic respectively.
- significant work on many botnet features and bugs, to include additional granularity in botnet traffic console flags, improved logging, and some issues with SSL handshakes.
- additional error/sanity checks for user inputs with various commands
For the full list of changes see doc/Changes1.8.
You can follow development and report bugs on https://github.com/eggheads/eggdrop