About This File
Youtube Title 1.6
- fetches and displays video information when a YouTube link is posted in channel.
- displays title, date and rating of posted video links.
- supports also HTTPS links.
- Now with multiple output methods of showing the infos configurable via channel
- Now with multi-language support configurable via channel
- Now supports eggdrop version less than 1.8.*
- All options/settings are now case sensitive
NOTE: requires packages http
* To work put the http.tcl, from the archive, in your eggdrop config (if you don't have it instaled)
** To activate .chanset #channel +ytitle | BlackTools : .set +ytitle
*** To chose a different language .set ytlang <RO> / <EN> / <FR> / <ES> / <IT>
**** To change output methods .set ytcolor <0/1> (1 - colors ; 0 - no colors)
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.